pennies

Jennifer Good

i realize this is pretty irrelevent, but i was curious is Matt's wife Jennifer, as in THE jenni of jenni's song? i recently read the night opus, where he said he wasn't in contact with her anymore. how much of that story do you think is true?

"I am not going to say that this story isn't truthful, to the contrary, it is. But I'm not going to say that some of it hasn't been tampered with."

i wish i were THE jenni from jenni's song.

how romantic.

You wish you had an abusive father?

;) She got beat on mostly for being at home, so mostly she wasn't there :angry:

Don't mean to be an asshole or anything, I just don't find that situation to be terribly romantic.

so has anyone read his book, or the online manifestos? because i'm working through the book right now and am going to work back but i find them amazing. i love how on the back there are reviews i.e. "complete crap from beginning to end" thata boy matty. embrace the critcism, also has anyone heard about Black Market Surgery? When's that coming out and was there a title change?

Ummm Black Market Surgury has already been released. Its been out there for a couple of years now. It was released in Canada and the US. I think that unless you have a generous friend that has the book and is willing to give it to you, you can only find that book on eBay. It can go for quite a bit as well.

Ummm Black Market Surgury has already been released. Its been out there for a couple of years now. It was released in Canada and the US. I think that unless you have a generous friend that has the book and is willing to give it to you, you can only find that book on eBay. It can go for quite a bit as well.

considering he didnt even know the book was out, i would assume that if he knew anyone who had the book, he wouldnt have asked the question.

and considering i'm a girl. i read an article that just said it was "to be released soon" and i couldn't find a year on the article. and on the official site it says At Last There is Nothing Left to Say is a debut book. i don't see how that's possible.

sorry. the internet makes it hard to distinguish sex and i never bother to look at the details under one's username.

black market surgery was a limited promo item. it was never for sale, it came with the purchase of one of his records (i cant remember which one). it was a collection of manifestos, unorganized and considered a promo item, therefore not a book.

at last there is nothing left to say was organized, and published as a book, therefore considered his debut.

as for it coming soon, you might want to check when your source was last updated.

Edited by one_trick_pony

yah it didn't have a date it was just as a single article. that's really unfortunate that i can't buy it, but i think i have most of the manifestos that the book was composed of i just have to read them.

and i sound like a boy? oh good.

Edited by pennies