Zukiki

Interview The Person Below You

I don't drive, but if I did I'd never use 'em!

Why does she sell seashells by the seashore? wouldn't it make sense to sell them somewhere else where seashells are less accessible?

Because she's a dumb blonde that doesn't understand supply and demand.

Do you eat meat?

Shave.

What was the last dream you can remember about?

Latest dream remembered, taken from my blog;

For some reason I was one of the Power Rangers. I was the Blue Ranger, who was always the geeky/nerdy one. I was teamed up with Nicholas Brendon who was there for some reason and also a Power Ranger. In the room to the right of us was Jabba the Hutt and Princess Leia in her Slave outfit. But we didn't talk to them, they were just there, for no reason at all. I walked across the room to Nicholas Brendon and then both of, apparently, our girlfriends popped into existence in front of us. Nicholas' was some random woman in a Princess Leia Slave Girl Costume and mine was Alyson Hannigan.

Upon seeing them I panicked and ran screaming from the room into a hallway then a washroom. In the washroom were Bulk and Skull from Power Rangers, except they looked like demons from Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Screaming again I ran back to the girlfriends and Nicholas Brendon. I woke up as we were about to morph to fight Demon Bulk and Demon Skull.

Hard Rock or Soft Rock?