Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Dead Snow. It's a movie with Nazi Zombies and one supremely wicked zombie on human kill. It's awesome.

I bought it. Watched a little bit of it then had to turn it off cuz people were coming over. I'll have to watch it from the start to finish.

Anyway, the last movie I watched in the theatre was Couples Retreat. It had some funny moments. I was falling asleep though. I should stop going to movies because I end up falling asleep, or people piss me off by talking. someone was having a full blown conversation on their cell phone. Told them to shut up but they didn't do anything and then someone went and got someone to shut them up. But this seems to happen a lotwhen I go to the movies.

But the movie had it's funny moments.

watched a bunch of movies I have found while cleaning up/moving out

Repo Man

50 first dates actually like drew barrymore in this.

Night Of Living Dead (1990 remake)

American Nightmare (documentary about 60's 70's 80's Horror Films and how they were influenced by News at the time. Vietnam, Disco Night Clubs in the 70's, Consumerism in the 80's) Great film, I think I gonna watch this with my dad, who was born in 1950. He might like that, hell my older brother watched Saw 4 with him.

My dad is cool.

and I watched Orphan. excellent film.

Edited by sodamntired

Repo man is great, Orphan was just freakin awesome.

We watched Devil's rejects last night before falling asleep watching Breakfast At Tiffany's

I said, what about Breakfast at Tifanny's? She said I think I, remember that film, I said, well that's, one thing we've got in common. well that's, one thing we've got.

good song, how is the movie?

Edited by sodamntired

^Yeah, the time is why I've only watched it a few times. it's a great movie... just long...

Anyway, I watched Adventureland. A big disappointment in my mind. Very slow, very boring. A few parts made me chuckle, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

Also, I Love You, Man. It was pretty funny. Made me smile.

Seen 3 lately:

Drag Me To Hell - Pretty good horror flick. Sam Raimi's Evil Dead style is all over this, though not as classicially horrific as the Evil Dead movies, but tons of hilarious and freaky original gross-out scenes Raimi-style

No Country For Old Men - finally decided to pop this one in. Great fucking movie. Very smart. Original. Great pacing and characters, and kept me interested the whole way through. The final scene ends oddly, but also kind of neat.

There Will be Blood - again, finally decided to watch this one. A well-made but odd movie, which i guess sums up Paul Thomas Anderson's films to a "T". I found it kind of draggy. The pacing was quite slow, sometimes painstakingly, but this added a lot of subtlety to the scenes. Definitely not as entertaining as No Country.