Dan #2

Pirates 4 Life

Vikings are extremely awesome, this is true.

But i think what you described are a slightly more nomadic version of the Hell's Angels.

Which is fucking awesome, let's do it. We can ally ourselves with the pirates, nowhere in the world would be safe!

Unless you count every country with a decent organised military force. No pirate alliance could ever hope to invade a developed country without getting a real ass-handing, or operate in their waters under the watch of a naval battlegroup and airforce CAP sorties.

Stupid pirates.

who's our captain? i vote dan #2.

I third that.

And you can be the cook, but you need to make me vegan meals.

I foresee a lot of trail mix being eaten ;)

I think land pirates would be easier.

Let's make a hideout.

I wish you guys lived close to me:(

who's our captain? i vote dan #2.

I third that.

And you can be the cook, but you need to make me vegan meals.

I foresee a lot of trail mix being eaten :angry:

I think land pirates would be easier.

Let's make a hideout.

I wish you guys lived close to me:(

wow, land pirates. that's a good idea. i don't think it's been done before either. by my saying that it only means that i checked wikipedia, and seeing that there was no article on it, i decided it didn't exist.

yeah i could tackle vegan meals. and by that i mean meals made of vegans.

trail mix is alright in moderation but yeah we can't have too much of that shit. I'D GO NUTS ;) . sorry.

where do you propose we make this hideout?

... Tree houses are for sissies, MY club house is an old Oil Tanker, full of tar and oil, and rust. It's a grunge kid's paradise. I think you should have a hide out similar to that.

And, you'll have to learn the Pirate Handshake. *Shakes head* For a Ninja, I sure know alot about how to be a pirate.

Somewhere in Quebec, what with all the Hells Angels, the cops won't have time to worry about us.

Item A] i'm legal in quebec. pirates drink rum, right?

Item B] I don't eat vegans

Item C] We don't need a treehouse. With $300 and some help, i can make a pretty sweet fortress, and for another $400, we can buy a woodstove to keep warm.

Item D] Female ninjas are hot.

I've got a better idea. Instead of being pirates, let's call ourselves pirates and build a fortress and pillage a town/city.

Too bad you guys live far away, i live on the biggest river i've seen. It would be so easy to be a land-pirate in fredericton.

i've actually been thinking lately, how cool it would be to build my own little cabin dealie in the woods somewhere close to town.

Maxim inspired me. I think it was August's issue, where they instructed how to live off of the grid.

yet. ;)

I've got a better idea. Instead of being pirates, let's call ourselves pirates and build a fortress and pillage a town/city.

i like this idea. hooow about, i rally everyone who lives in my end, and we start pillaging in your direction. at the same time you'll rally everyone on your end and start pillaging towards us and we'll meet in the middle. which will become our fortress (of solitude).

Edited by borntohula

i like this idea. hooow about, i rally everyone who lives in my end, and we start pillaging in your direction. at the same time you'll rally everyone on your end and start pillaging towards us and we'll meet in the middle. which will become our fortress (of solitude).

Dan #666 approves.

I'll have like, four people though.

Most people i know are stuck within the confines of jobs and school ;)

Somewhere in Quebec, what with all the Hells Angels, the cops won't have time to worry about us.

Item A] i'm legal in quebec. pirates drink rum, right?

Item C] We don't need a treehouse. With $300 and some help, i can make a pretty sweet fortress, and for another $400, we can buy a woodstove to keep warm.

Item D] Female ninjas are hot.

Too bad you guys live far away, i live on the biggest river i've seen. It would be so easy to be a land-pirate in fredericton.

Why don't we just take over all of Manitoba? Seriously, who lives in Manitoba, no one. My point taken.