Stu

Favourite Matt Good Album

What is your favourite matthew good (band) song?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite matthew good (band) song?

• Avalanche
    • White Light Rock and Roll Review
    • The Audio of Being
    • Loser Anthems
    • Beautiful Midnight
    • Lo-Fi B-Sides
    • Underdogs
    • Raygun
    • Last of the Ghetto Astronauts
    • Other (Specify)

Your Fav Matthew Good album. If there is already one of these posted, please direct me there.

Edit: Title is supposed to be 'Album' not 'Song'

Edited by Crusader

i voted for avalanche, i find it just speaks to me and is such an amazing album. rankings:

1.avalanche

2.audio of being

3. beautifult midnight

4. underdogs

5. last of ghetto astronaughts

6.loser anthems (not really an album)

7. white light

you know what? i have really started having an appreciation (sp?) for loser anthems. it is really strikingly beautiful. i LOVE the fine art of falling apart, life beyond the minimum safe distance and flight recorder. i never liked this album purly because it was really slow/acoustic. it's beautiful. you know what/ i love his albums soo much. he's an amazing person who writes the most strikingly beautiful and inspiring music out there today. it's sad that people don't take an appreciation towards his music. it's genious and haunting.

I agree with you jarrod, loser anthems is an amazing album especially considering that its basically made up of b-sides that didnt make audio of being. Even though it was at the end of MGB, 2001 was amazing for music with loser anthems and AoB.

i voted for avalanche, i find it just speaks to me and is such an amazing album. rankings:

1.avalanche

2.audio of being

3. beautifult midnight

4. underdogs

5. last of ghetto astronaughts

6.loser anthems (not really an album)

7. white light

You know where it's at, that's my exact same list too. except I'd go White Light #4

i think most ppl should agree that avalanche was complete kick @$$, underdogs does have probably the best song (apparitions) but as a whole it is lacking (in my opinion), AOB is flipping awesomerific but i still dont think its at the avalanche level and loser anthems is sick