Stu

Favourite Matt Good Album

What is your favourite matthew good (band) song?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite matthew good (band) song?

• Avalanche
    • White Light Rock and Roll Review
    • The Audio of Being
    • Loser Anthems
    • Beautiful Midnight
    • Lo-Fi B-Sides
    • Underdogs
    • Raygun
    • Last of the Ghetto Astronauts
    • Other (Specify)

True album - Avalanche.

Otherwise I think Broken was the best ever.

I like your style. Not because I think Broken is the best (I don't), but because you came forward and said that your favourite is an "album" that most people here think sucks.

It may be a coincidence, but I've been listening to Broken for the last 20 minutes or so and then I came across your post. I do like Broken, just obviously not as much as you ;)

Edited by Russell

True album - Avalanche.

Otherwise I think Broken was the best ever.

I like your style. Not because I think Broken is the best (I don't), but because you came forward and said that your favourite is an "album" that most people here think sucks.

It may be a coincidence, but I've been listening to Broken for the last 20 minutes or so and then I came across your post. I do like Broken, just obviously not as much as you ;)

Broken don't "sucks" for sure!

Many great song are on it, too many to list, really a great album from start to finish...

But still, Avalanche is by far the best album ever made by Matt (and by any artist in my opinion)

Edited by Sim

I dunno, I always considered Broken the worst of the Demos.

Folksinger, If Birds Don't Fly Straight and Whispering in the Dark are the only songs that really strike me. And I love You Are Here, but I think I'm in the minority there.

This is really a tough question to answer, each CD has so many amazing songs...overall though if i had to choose one to listen to for the rest of my life it would have to be Avalanche. The variation of song styles on the CD is truely unique, each song offers something new to the listner.

LP's

1. Avalanche

2. Audio of Being

3. Beautiful Midnight

4. Underdogs

5. White Light

6. Last of the Ghetto Astronauts

EP's

1. Loser Anthems

2. Raygun

3. Lo-Fi B-Sides

I'm a big fan of Audio of Being. Possibly because it was the first of his albums that I actually took the time to sit down and give a good listen to. His other albums grow on me more and more each day, so I'm sure I'll have a different opinion in a few months, but at the same time I may not.