Ryan44

Flames Game 1 Vs Ducks

hey is anyone going to the game tomrorow night?!!!? and if so, do you know what the dillio is with the RED MILE!? can we go down and cheer, or nay?!? Or is THE PALACE the new place to go!? Anyways, I'll be there, no matter what the fine, but of course only if they win.

Go Flames!

They may not be high scoring team, but Kiprusoff stands on his head. They'll go far. I say the Stars or Calgary takes the cup. Ottawa is strong but not experienced enough

JR says the ducks take the cup over the senators.

JR is almost always right.

JR is a douche and I hate having being forced to listen to him every morning. However, I went to the Flames/Ducks game and it was pretty good. Neither team seemed to be playing to their full potential but it was pretty evenly matched.

oh man... i was so depressed when Detroit won last night. Even though I'm a Canucks fan, i still love Edmonton.. so many great young players

but in Anaheim and Calgary... Kipper is just sooooo good. He'll get the Vezina for sure, and maybe more.

If Anaheim can't solve him... and dont get me wrong, thay do have the offense... but Calgary's defense is just so good

Kipper has no equal. Enough said.

I am not sure I can handle another year of this. The playoffs turn me into a raving lunatic. I have already shouted cuss words at my TV, jumped off the couch 4 times, bit all my finger nails off (I am working on my toe nails now), and considered buying a pack of smokes 500 times.

Gotta love the Flames and the playoffs!!

my prediction is San jose over New Jersey, I'm surprised noboby has mentioned SJ, but what do I know.

I hope Calgary takes it.

check my post in the "will the flames make the playoffs?" I called SJ for the cup. Its going to happen.

They lost ;)

It was very exciting game though.

Exciting? I thought it was awful! The Flames couldn't find their footing, literally. Phaneuf played like a rookie, which is weird because normally he plays well. Oh well, tomorrow is a whole new game.

They lost ;)

Exciting? I thought it was awful! The Flames couldn't find their footing, literally. Phaneuf played like a rookie, which is weird because normally he plays well. Oh well, tomorrow is a whole new game.

Dion IS a rookie and he got a goal.

I mean it was exciting when they made their comeback for being down three - nill. They started playing alot better in the 3rd.

I think Calgary is more of a rushing team. If they score early, they can generally keep the momentum.

Dion IS a rookie!? thanks for the info. But that game, he played horrible. Flames are chumps. Viva la Ducks!

You have got to be kidding me!

I don't know how anyone becomes a Duck fan...please explain this to me. Do you live in Anahiem? Do you like shitty movies that feature kids from Dawson's Creek and Emilo Estevez?

They lost ;)

Dion IS a rookie and he got a goal.

I mean it was exciting when they made their comeback for being down three - nill. They started playing alot better in the 3rd.

I think Calgary is more of a rushing team. If they score early, they can generally keep the momentum.

Yes, Dion is a rookie but he didn't play like one in the regular season. A goal in game 2 didn't justify the 2 he gave up during that same game due to rookie mistakes. I'm not blaming the loss on his by any means, I'm just saying his rookie status really showed through that game. However, game 3 was a different story and the Flames played MUCH better all around.

i bet against the flames, and im so sick of them. i want the bandwagoners to DIE!!!!!! thats the reason. Go Avs.

THE DUCKS JUST SCORED 1-0 IN GAME 4 GO DUCKS!!!

Edited by KiPpEr