WalrusMeat

Downloading Movies

I've never had the luxury of downloading movies onto my computer, seeing how I've never found a free site. So, I'd love it if someone could give me a url. That way, I can stop waisting money on late fee's.

I have a problem with returning movies on time. *shrugs*

I've been getting movies through rogersvideodirect.com If you pick the 4 or 8 dvd plan, it's works out to $2.61 total per disc and there's no late fees or anything.

It works great for me, takes 1-2 days for them to mail it to me and 2-3 days to be returned.

We don't necessarily support this but google how to use bittorrent and then check out torrentspy.com

Well, we don't necessarily support drug use either, but here, here's a syringe, a spoon, a lighter and some herion. Google how to use those items.

Anton's right though seriously i use bittorrent and i do support downloading movies, music, software, all that good stuff and really if you have a good internet connection and the torrent link has been seeded and what not its a grand way of accessing the information you want. Good luck!

Here!