Kyle86

Rate The Avatar Above

Welcome to University. You seem to have been stuck in grade 5 with your little temper tantrums and your general lack of anything positive to say to anyone.

That being said, just because someone doesn't understand something doesn't mean you have to be a jerk towards them. Some people come here to have a good time, not to be flamed by an angry person.

You should have some respect to people. If you don't like what I have to say, or the way I act, then block me. Simple. Don't go around trying to piss me off because I don't really care as it's just an online community which I don't know you in person.

Anyway, Adam, I'm going to put this behind me as should you. Please don't flame me as I don't appreciate it and I'm only trying to be nice to people. I don't think I have done anything to make you be angry with me except be happy, which is saying the least.

And don't ridicule this post either.

Seriously. Is sarcasm and hyperbole a completely lost art? Take a look at my previous post...

0 because there have been too many 10's going around as of late and we have to keep the average down.

I don't know what your school is like but around here much of our time is spent hyperanalyzing how hard/easy the next exam might be based on how high or low the average of the previous exam was. Maybe it was hard to pick up on but the next post was completely nonsensical.

Welcome to University. You seem to have been stuck in grade 5 with your little temper tantrums and your general lack of anything positive to say to anyone.

I'll openly admit that I don't usually say nice things but holy god are YOU of all people lecturing me about posting as though I'm in grade 5? All I see from you is stupid bullshit opening with "SAH-WEET!" every time somebody's hat drops.

I didn't take it as sarcasm as I didn't believe it was. It seems like everything that you say towards myself is quite abbrasive. I don't know how you want me to take it, but to me it's rather mean.

And again, I'm trying to be happy and nice to people and if it comes across as stupid bullshit, then block me instead of having nothing nice to say. All I wanted to do is be nice to you, but, you obviously don't want people to be nice.

Anyway, like I said, I'm still going to be nice towards you as there is no need to be mean.