Kyle86

Rate The Avatar Above

10/10 I just like being able to see your face clearly.

It was taken by my bestfriend before we went out to dinner with another close friend. We were laughing about the fact that my ex(who was still on my health insurance at the time)had gone to the doctor and they accidentally sent me the bill and letter. Apparently she was pregnant, and I had just cancelled her health insurance...I had just said, "well damn, I guess she got fucked in more ways than one."

Why is that sad? She was on my coverage...I have pretty good coverage...it was my pleasure to cancel it...I mean, it wasn't my problem to pay for her problems.

10/10 cause it's Timbits

Edited by bishopx

Why is that sad? She was on my coverage...I have pretty good coverage...it was my pleasure to cancel it...I mean, it wasn't my problem to pay for her problems.

10/10 cause it's Timbits

no i mean the whole situation.

i'm not saying that you should have paid.

i've already rated this twice today, so i'll just give you a 9/10 for shits and giggles.

I would agree...the system is very stunted...make a lot of money, work for a decent company, and you get the best care possible....if not you could die from a tooth ache.

10/10 Great pic, it's good to see your face.