RicardoObviouso

Memorable Achievements

i don't care if people agree with me or not, i'm still going to dislike you to great measures.

but i'm so glad you found such a loyal friend over the internet, and in that one in a million chance you guys meet maybe you can share a beer and talk about the last girl you slid it in.

dislike me all you want. that isnt the point. i even aknowledged that. although it was half hearted at best.

i dont think it matters where you find someone. the fact that they've graced you with their presence (whether over an internet connection or face to face) is what matters. and for arguments sake, i'd say the chances of us meeting are better than one in a million. i based those odds on your claim of selective sexual habits.

I don't mean to break up Evan and Adams e-make out session here, but let's go back to memorable achievements. I'll start...again; I worked for 6 weeks straight, no days off, averaging 100 hours a week. It was fun.

Uncovering them. Duh.

But now that you mention it, I could probably have gotten away with satirical praising. Pharmaceutical companies are so great that they simply copy existing drugs and release them to the market, earning them more money!

but i'm so glad you found such a loyal friend over the internet, and in that one in a million chance you guys meet maybe you can share a beer (and talk about the last girl you slid it in.)

I really thought you were going to end that with "and slide it in each other."

That would've been the best insult of OTP I've seen, but alas, I was dissapointed.

Sorry to bring this back up, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Back on topic...

but i'm so glad you found such a loyal friend over the internet, and in that one in a million chance you guys meet maybe you can share a beer (and talk about the last girl you slid it in.)

That would've been the best insult of OTP I've seen, but alas, I was dissapointed.

Back on topic...

Clever but phsyically impossible.

Back on topic...

Clever but phsyically impossible.

I never said simultaneously...and if I did, OTP has the right idea (from practice? who knows...)

Got a hole in one *that was pretty sweet*

damn right. the great thing is i got another one yesterday. northlands golf course, 10th hole PAR 4 - 289 yards. i still cant believe it. a tiered downhill, caught a totally lucky bounce that sent it flying over the creek that protects three sides of the green, one bounce and into the cup. bad thing is i shot a 7 on the following hole, a par 4, that cancelled out my ace. first drive went about 260, second shot up hill (around 150 yards) played nice and straight, but about 20 yards short into the sand (shoulda gone with the 8 iron). third shot over the green, chip on, and three putt on an annoyingly hilly green.

Back on topic...

would that have been a memorable achievement?

oh ho ho

Haha.. ya when I got my hole in one, it was a pretty crappy round.. and on the hole before my friend stole my ball so I ended up shooting like tripple bogey. Then he decides to give it back to me on the last hole like 145 yard par 3, so I drop the ball hit it, it goes straight into the sun, and I never see it land.. so we get to the green and I was like where the hell is my ball, I couldn't have gone short or long.. then my buddy was like that's a huge ball mark on the green and proceded to check the hole.. thank god I was underage so the drinks wern't on me.