RicardoObviouso

Memorable Achievements

last night i decided to play a twilight round of golf at Fraserview G&CC in Vancouver. i would have played by myself but it just so happened that i ran into a couple guys i played with in whistler.

we played the first 5 holes and skipped 6, because we wanted to get to the 9th before dark. we were playing from the championship tees, so the par 3 7th was lengthed at 219 yards, downhill. i pulled out my 4 iron and lined up my shot. then i decided to go back to my bag, pull out my hybrid 3-iron and give'r. i shot it perfectly straight, one bounce on the green and right into the cup! my first hole-in-one.

anyways it sparked me to start a thread about achievements. doesnt have to be sport related... just anything that you're proud of that you want to share.

Finishing first in the OHF's for hockey which is like the Ontario Hockey Finals. They happen every 4 years and I think like 6 teams get into them and play a round robin style tourny. It's really just the best teams of the AAA, AA, and A divisions.Each division has it's own tournament for the 6 teams. When my team one the gold at the AAA level I think that has to be one of my greatest sports achievements. Aside from playing on various all-star voted teams in baseball and basketball. I've been lucky in terms of having a good athletic ability throughout my life. I guess in terms of academics getting scholarships is a pretty big achievement, graduating, etc...

One time I put my right leg behind the back of my head. I couldn't do it with my left, but my right leg is more, I guess "flexible" is the word I'm looking for, as I broke my right femur at three. However, immediately after pulling my leg back down from my head, my crotch was in alot of pain.

The End.

I pooped my pants!!!

(Just kidding and that was an Ike from South Park flashback)

Graduated high school

Graduated College

Landed a wicked job with people I like

Travelled a lot the last few years (mostly Canada)

Money in the bank and a girl at home

Friends & family that are great

Living life to the fullest

Guest apsham

~Even though it was just recreational hockey, the team that I played on for three years, the Grand Lake Whalers won every tournament that we entered, so that's pretty good I suppose for that.

~The first time I won a poker tournament around here was great too, since I have been doing my best to learn the game and get good at it.

~Being the youngest fully certified forest fire fighter in New Brunswick (Canada, maybe) is pretty cool too.

Got into UofT, got some crappy awards for some of my poetry, uh...played on stage with an awesome band...

I can also put BOTH legs behind my head without much trouble. I'm double jointed or something in my legs; it's rather weird.

That one is an excellent commercial.

Does singlehandedly mopping the floor with a five-man GT/TOC Novice division paintball team count? That was a stroke of luck, but it was hilarious. I think it was novice...

I've seen some hotheads play the game in my time, but haven't seen it come to blows from one shot...

Unless this was a street ambush type thing and not a controlled game...anyone shooting at me while I'm not wearing a mask, I'd be inclined to beat down as well.

Edited by Sparq