Computer

The Best $5 You've Ever Spent.

I was thinking today in the car what the best $5 I'd ever spent could have been... It changes everyday from a sandwich at Wendy's, to bus fare. Currently I'd have to say that I bought Cake's, Fashion Nugget for $4.99 used. Good deal right there... What's yours?

5 Skor bars?

or maybe 4 and a drink to cut the sweetness?

Skor bars are pretty much the epitome of awesomeness.

After reading my title, I thought for sure it would degrade into posts such as "The best $5 I spent was on you're mother last night."

We'll have to see how this plays out.

Edited by Computer

Guest jsunC
1.4 pounds of copper.

that's funny.

My friends steel copper wiring from house foundations, and then take it to a junker place and sell it for $3.50 a pound. They usually get about 70-100 lbs a night though

1.4 pounds of copper.

that's funny.

My friends steel copper wiring from house foundations, and then take it to a junker place and sell it for $3.50 a pound. They usually get about 70-100 lbs a night though

that is fucking brilliant. why arent you in on that?

5 Skor bars?

this post single handedly motivated me to get dressed, get out of the house and drive 15 minutes to the grocery store to buy a package of skor bars. of course while i was there i bought a bunch of other shit (totaling $155) i may or may not have needed (including a swiffer mop, ) then got my car washed on the way home. kyle comes through, once again.

for the second consecutive time, my total bill at that grocery store came to a flat amount. no change. last time it was 130 or 135. CRAZY.

That's fucking sweet. My friends and I used to do that too, except we called it 'NOPing' which was short for 'night operations' or something.

My favourite emmory was when we got into this huge apartment building that was under construction, going to the roof, enjoying the sweet view, and then leaving with a nice set of 300 dollar walkie-talkies.

you guys are crazy. i cant believe those places dont have security guards.

that reminds me though, my friend is steel framer and stole (he says they were "spare") a shitload of supplies (drywall, steel stud. track, cabinets, etc.) and finished his entire basement for free. he said the last time he fell asleep down there he had nightmares.

5 Skor bars?

kyle comes through, once again.

Skor bars are one of my only vices. Even yesterday I killed a pack of Skor bites. They're amazing because they give you just the right amount of chocolate/skor ratio. They're about $5 too.