Crusader

Stuck At A Family Bbq

What to do?

Items: basketball, wrapping paper, swiffer mop, roll of carpet.

Task: Create fun activity.

Prize: 400NF$

Entries: 1) basketball wrapped in wrapping paper, play hockey.

2) Throw basketball, swiffer mop and somebody's nads and then wrap said person in wrapping paper.

Guest apsham

Lift the carpet, clean under it with the swiffer mop so that you have a clean surface on which to lay the basketball, which is to be wrapped as a present for me.

wrap one of the kids in wrapping paper until they cannot see. then, continuously bounce the basketball off their head.

after this, you can use the swiffer to clean up the blood. some of the blood is bound to stain, this is where the roll of carpet comes into play.

cover the blood with it and maybe even the child too.

First you need to use the basketball to knock someone unconscious. Of course being a basketball this would take more than just a mere whack on the head but a full on repeated dribble. Luckly you have a basket ball so dribbling is not out of the rhealm of possibility.

Second, unroll the carpet, place the victim in said carpet then re-roll it with the victim inside.

Next, practice your oragami swan skills with the wrapping paper until the victim regains consciousness.

Lastly, repeatedly poke the victim with the swiffer as he/she is wrapped in a carpet and very unable to move.

i think so. i went to comment on your myspace and it told me that it sent you an invitation to be my friend even though i didn't tell it to.

edit: we are not yet myspace friends.

Edited by Lauren

Fill the basketball with nails and tell the kiddies to place it in the BBQ pit and to whatch it very closely. Then just sit back and enjoy the show as small childred are nailguned to a carpet which you just happened to place behind them. Then, soak the swiffer in bleach and scrub their dirty little faces until it's nap time.

Meg, I have two myspace accounts, so I'll add you to both, and as far as morbid, didn't your idea have blood?

edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by matrix

Guest apsham
Fill the basketball with nails and tell the kiddies to place it in the BBQ pit and to whatch it very closely. Then just sit back and enjoy the show as small childred are nailguned to a carpet which you just happened to place behind them. Then, soak the swiffer in bleach and scrub their dirty little faces until it's nap time.

HE DIDN'T SAY HE HAD NAILS.