Matt

What are you listening to?

Wintersleep - Lipstick (live in Moncton)

I see you've got some Wintersleep live stuff. I've been trying to find myself a copy of Weighty Ghost for a while now. If you've got a decent version of it or even any good live recordings can you put it in a YouSendIt for me? That would be wicked. So good infact, it would probably throw me into a fit of dry humping that wouldn't wear off for weeks. ;)

The Constantines - Little Instrument

I see you've got some Wintersleep live stuff. I've been trying to find myself a copy of Weighty Ghost for a while now. If you've got a decent version of it or even any good live recordings can you put it in a YouSendIt for me? That would be wicked. So good infact, it would probably throw me into a fit of dry humping that wouldn't wear off for weeks. :angry:

Haha, I'd be glad to, I spent a couple hours this morning cutting that concert into individual tracks. Just keep the dry humping to yourself please. ;)

However, I don't know how YouSendIt works....

I have two versions, the Moncton one's a lot better for sound quality.

I see you've got some Wintersleep live stuff. I've been trying to find myself a copy of Weighty Ghost for a while now. If you've got a decent version of it or even any good live recordings can you put it in a YouSendIt for me? That would be wicked. So good infact, it would probably throw me into a fit of dry humping that wouldn't wear off for weeks. :angry:

Haha, I'd be glad to, I spent a couple hours this morning cutting that concert into individual tracks. Just keep the dry humping to yourself please. ;)

However, I don't know how YouSendIt works....

I have two versions, the Moncton one's a lot better for sound quality.

A YouSendIt is just a matter of zipping the file then uploading it to www.yousendit.com. The shitty thing is that it expires in seven days or after a certain number of downloads and sometimes you have to have the patience of a priest to upload the song.

Edit: The Weakerthans - Everything Must Go!

Edited by mrjones

And if I'm understanding correctly, I'll need your email to send it to?

No, you could just put in your own email. Just keep the link they give you at the end and post it in the Wintersleep thread or something.

Modest Mouse - A Life Of Arctic Sounds