matrix

Top Five...

a green floor?

i didnt expect that for a 18.2 million dollar condo

the $18.2M condo is fucking amazing. its never been lived in, but pavel bure and axel rose are both listed as previous owners. the current owner bought it for $3m about 4 years ago and since then has gone through a HUGE renovation... its 7000 sq feet on two floors and also comes with a marina slip out the back door of the tower and an 800 sq ft nanny's quarters one floor below. all the lighting through out the house is encased in onyx... and the bathroom has the tub positions right next to the window so when you look out, you see into false creek. i can see the bath tub from the park a few blocks from my loft.

all the realtors working for the current owner (who is keeping his identity top secret... although almost everyone who pays attention to vancouver business knows) are doing all sorts of press saying that halle berry is interested.

the only problem (beside it being grossly overpriced @ over $2300/sq ft) is that the next owner, shall they choose to actually move in, would be on the hook for the GST (over $1m)

Edited by mr. smithee

The condo is really nice, but it's not worth 18.2...no matter who may have owned it.

exactly. this isn't hollywood, where home values increase based on who owned it prior. neither axel nor pavel lived in it... its just an amazingly high end home. also amazingly overpriced. anyone in vancouver can list their condo at $18M, but no one will get it.

anyways... top 5 rounds this year:

5. northlands - 86 (monday july 1st)

4. university - 86 (monday july 1st)

3. furry creek - 84 (sunday june 23rd (i think))

2. golden eagle, south course - 79 (june 11th)

1. northlands - 77 (today)

the $18.2M condo is fucking amazing. its never been lived in, but pavel bure and axel rose are both listed as previous owners. the current owner bought it for $3m about 4 years ago and since then has gone through a HUGE renovation... its 7000 sq feet on two floors and also comes with a marina slip out the back door of the tower and an 800 sq ft nanny's quarters one floor below. all the lighting through out the house is encased in onyx... and the bathroom has the tub positions right next to the window so when you look out, you see into false creek. i can see the bath tub from the park a few blocks from my loft.

all the realtors working for the current owner (who is keeping his identity top secret... although almost everyone who pays attention to vancouver business knows) are doing all sorts of press saying that halle berry is interested.

the only problem (beside it being grossly overpriced @ over $2300/sq ft) is that the next owner, shall they choose to actually move in, would be on the hook for the GST (over $1m)

so what you're saying is...

the renovations have reinvented axel rose?

the top 5 things I just don't get:

1. the big lebowski

2. radiohead

3. why customers feel the pressure to put their purchases on the conveyor belt at Target AS FAST AS THEY CAN!!!

4. why the same customers think "hey, I got all of my crap in my cart somehow, i'm sure it can all fit on the belt up there"

5. male guests that are too embarrassed to admit that they are buying condoms, so they hide them until the last minute, when i lift their issue of Maxim revealing, OH MY GOD! They're going to have SEX!!!! i can't wait until i get back to the break room and tell my co-workers about this guy. psh, buying condoms. who does he think he is???

ok, those top 5 were mostly about work. sue me.

Five things I should do tonight:

5.Buy some groceries (mainly Sidekicks and other dry store able stuff)

4.Call Minto and inquire about policy on AC

3.Clean House (ugh dear god I don't want to)

2.Some Laundry

1.Watch a Movie and relax

my opinion of radiohead - a band that makes music.

hardcore fans of theirs: the greatest band EVER

my opinion of Lebowski - i sort of like movies that explain the characters of a movie. never really got that from the 8 times I attempted to watch the movie.

"I'm 'the dude.'" ha ha ha?

most fans of each become angry in when I refuse to TRY to understand either. we will probably see that coming up in this thread.

"you don't like how that water tastes???? its the fucking best water in the whole fucking world!!! are you fucking retarded or something???"

kind of the same, IMO