borntohula

What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

Someone once told me I look like Elijah Wood.

I got Elijah Wood all the time. After LOTR came out, all the natives in Hope called me Frodo for a while. Thank god they stopped.

I was called cute through most of highschool. I hate that word too.

I also got Kalan Porter from Canadian Idol. These guys at the PNE last year followed me and my friends around, went one seat behind us on all the rides and screamed "KALAN PORTER!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!" over and over again. It was kinda funny for a while.

twins.jpg

when i was younger i got the mac comparison a lot. he's the one on the left. i dont think we look that similar anymore.

p.s. if i look like im falling apart in that photo it's because i just woke up. no drugs in this boy's system whatsoever.

Edited by borntohula

I have a better idea. Why won't every person post their own picture next to the picture to the celebrity people say you look alike.

No one ever told me I look like any celebrity.

18142f8592a9647431c1159e16d0de9e.jpg

dylan.jpg

I think you resemble bob dylan. that does NOT mean you look like a guy, so don't get insulted, but yeah