Matt

The Departed

I actually thought it was kind of shitty. So much amazing character development; then poof, a slapstick murderous last 45 minutes that just felt ridiculous....

I dunno, he's done a lot better in the past.

...says the fan of v for vendetta...

it was alright. the editing was shit though and at times the story was strung along solely by happenstance. like, the major "twists" in the plot seemed forced... unnatural.

like the whole

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
"he recorded every conversation"
deal. that came out of fucking nowhere. it had no prior basis in the story whatsoever.

the ending was appropriate and i liked the whole bleak outlook on things, but at times the movie really fell flat.

as some have mentionned before, the acting was the highlight of the film. although, jack nicholson pretty much played himself.

...says the fan of v for vendetta...

it was alright. the editing was shit though and at times the story was strung along solely by happenstance. like, the major "twists" in the plot seemed forced... unnatural.

like the whole

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
"he recorded every conversation"
deal. that came out of fucking nowhere. it had no prior basis in the story whatsoever.

the ending was appropriate and i liked the whole bleak outlook on things, but at times the movie really fell flat.

as some have mentionned before, the acting was the highlight of the film. although, jack nicholson pretty much played himself.

What do you mean? V for Vendetta was not supposed to be surprising. At the begining of the movie you were told exactly what would happen at the end of the movie. Pssh!

Edited by silentshadow

I don't see why people think this film is overrated. Also Mark Wahlberg, I thought, did a great job, yeah his character swore a lot, but he wasn't really playing himself, which is why I think he got an Oscar nod.