badlittlemonkeyboy

Podcasts

I hope he sells large prints of these photos...they kick ass. 1-2 would look great framed in my apt

EDIT: I hope the proceeds go to amnesty or another organization - otherwise it's just capitalism, which is what the guy in the picture is trying to escape (that's how i interpret it anyways)

Edited by mself084

Am I the only one that thinks some of them are so blatantly personal that they might seem a little awkward hanging from our walls?

...especially the latest one.

Definitely agree - the last one is nuts... unless your ex-wife got an abortion, don't hang that on your wall.

I hope he sells large prints of these photos...they kick ass. 1-2 would look great framed in my apt

EDIT: I hope the proceeds go to amnesty or another organization - otherwise it's just capitalism, which is what the guy in the picture is trying to escape (that's how i interpret it anyways)

Unless he's just selling for the cost of enlargement/framing and shipping so he breaks even, I see no problem in that.