Crusader

Why Csi Miami Is Still On The Air

i hate that show. wuttshisnuts there that plays the lead guy over acts like crazy. it's like he's doing shakespeare. and that coroner woman makes me wanna scream. she's all like "oh sugar...you were too young to die" and shit talking to the bodies like that. a real coroner wouldn't give a fuck.

i am guessing the same reason CSI New York is still on the air, to make money for CBS

edit, did you notice that 75% of those clips end with Caruso putting on his sun glasses?

Edited by garsk

Wow oh wow, did that ever suck. He is quite the crap actor and it's rare that I find a something with him in it to be worth watching...the only exception for me is "Session 9"; it's an excellent horror movie (and very low on gore and violence, most is implied or offscreen), his role isn't very central and his overacting is kept to somewhat of a minimum (though his utterance of "Fuck...you!" and the quick camera pull-in are just too funny).

LAUGH OUT LOUD Good video.

All CSI shows are fucking idiotic. It's just another "Hollywood" attempt to force some anti-crime ideology. They make it seem like murder is impossible to get away with...and hammer into our minds from three different angles.

LAUGH OUT LOUD Good video.

All CSI shows are fucking idiotic. It's just another "Hollywood" attempt to force some anti-crime ideology. They make it seem like murder is impossible to get away with...and hammer into our minds from three different angles.

I prefer to think of them as a "How To Guide" in the avoidance of getting caught.`