shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

About time. I'm pretty sure tomahawk's drummer is in the band "Battles" they have a new album out and are touring now.

I can upload some if you want...its cool

edit: and ya, dredg pretty much blows...especially "catch without arms"

Edited by shade

About time. I'm pretty sure tomahawk's drummer is in the band "Battles" they have a new album out and are touring now.

I can upload some if you want...its cool

edit: and ya, dredg pretty much blows...especially "catch without arms"

i just got their album... solely based on that "atlas" song. fucking hell what a cool song. i think a few people here might like it.

i mentioned wanting to upload these two before because epitaph has seen fit to keep them outta print. then i decided i wouldn't, cuz no one here would listen to them. then beth mentioned she downloads and listens to everything in this thread, so...what the hell. i'm bored anyway. give em a try beth:

330.jpg

down by law - punkrockacademyfightsong

AllScratchedUp!.jpg

down by law - all scratched up!

i absolutely love both albums. down by law before these two is okay, and the only album i've heard since these two was absolute shit.

edit: i read that thread on hiding downloads from non-member fuckers, but i don't see a button for the code, so i couldn't figure out how to do it.

Edited by 13chris13