shade

Shade's Album Upload Topic

here's one of the greatest rock albums of all time:

u2-rattle-and-hum.jpg

u2 - rattle and hum

i haven't listened to it in forever. i used to be a huge u2 fan. they were the first band i ever really got into. and then that whole popmart/discotheque thing happened, and i turned my back. joshua tree's still decent, rattle and hum's awesome, achtung baby's cool. it's been varying degrees of suck since. but yeah...if you've never heard this album, or never listened to a full u2 album at all, let this be the one you remember them for.

seriously?

we're breaking up.

I'm uploading a single song.

5009_1.JPG

Transistor Sound And Lighting Co. - Jaded And Elated

Tell me what you think.

I've heard that album... were you the one who posted it before?

Anyway it's okay.

Also Chris is awesome for getting mrs jesus to talk.

Edited by soundless_space

have you ever even listened to rattle and hum? if you haven't, listen to it, then rip on it. i'll listen to an album by whatever gay band your into that i probably dismiss outright as suck ass.

i've had the U2 discussion here before. if i don't like the 763 songs i've ALREADY heard by them, there is no need to hear more. i don't like them, i'm not gonna like them, the end. the one song i might POSSIBLY like is not worth the crap i will have to endure to get there.

ps nothing i listen to sucks. except maybe all the 80s hair band crap i like. BUT IT HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE SO IT DOES NOT COUNT.

Never heard of Piano Magic, Shiri. What kind of music is it?

Sort of a related song for the day. A bit cheesy, but for some reason I love it.

From their new un-released album "Frames," which is fairly rad. I might upload the whole thing at some point because I think a lot of people here would dig it. I remember someone posting one of their albums before, I think that's how I got into them a bit.

Anyway

Oceansize - Commemorative 9/11 T-Shirt

Hopefully someone will hear this.