though I'm not sure you could erally call it a project. best I can tell at this point, MJK is just making tracks whenever he feels like it and posting them on the Puscifer website. I've been listening to a lot of the stuff posted though and I'm really diggin it. there is an interesting live cover of Kashmir being preformed with Janes Addiction and MJK on vocals. definately worth a listen for the MJK fans here.

Official Website

Myspace

Edited by Hyphnip

puscifer has been around for quite some time now. not counting their stint on mr. show, puscifer dates back to roughly four years ago.

hey, I never said they were a new project. I was just getting the word out. I'm still diggin it.

Really? I thought the 13th Step was amazing. I listened to it for a month straight after I bought it. nothing else. I think that knowing a lot of the meanings and stories behind the songs makes it more interesting when it comes to that album

I like APC a lot more than Tool. But only the first album, the second album kind of disappointed me.

no you don't. no one likes apc more than tool unless they are semi-retarded and/or trying to be different.

I like APC a lot more than Tool. But only the first album, the second album kind of disappointed me.

no you don't. no one likes apc more than tool unless they are semi-retarded and/or trying to be different.

I had a feeling this comment will get me into trouble. I think APC is more accesible so I'm pretty sure there're a lot of people who find it easier to get into them because Tool is not accesible at all. Tool is a good band and I appreciate what they're doing but I don't like listening to them as much.

I just like how they made those songs their own. Imagine has a darker sound, Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie is just fun to sing with. Fiddle and the Drum is very well done too. Passive is very intense and Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums adds a good twist on Pet and When the Levee Breaks is just different. Granted, eMotive isn't as good as the other albums, but it's not as bad as everyone says it is

passive is pretty good (though not as much as the original).

They seemed to really suck the life out of Vacant.

The tapeworm project would have been pretty good.

I don't know what it is, but emotive/with teeth/10,000 Days have all been big let downs. This group of musicians has lost their touch it seems.