Crusader

Corner Gas Cancelled

saw commercials for this epsiode on CTV yesterday. shows that pretty woman leaving for toronto then driving down the road looking back at her mirror at the fellas. never watched the show myself, but the commercial i believe said "season finale" not "series finale". I took notice because it did seem like a "series finale" type episode.

However, i also noticed that i think that chick who left for Toronto also has her own show, i see it on The Comedy Network. I just assumed she was leaving Corner Gas to focus on that show or something.

I'm suprised its being cancelled, i thought it was a very popular show??

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show...70306/20070306/

March 6, 2007 - For Immediate Release

Out of Gas: Brent Closes Shop and Lacey Moves Home as Corner Gas Wraps Up, March 12 on CTV

Corner Gas goes out with a bang in the series' most unexpected episode ever when what seems like a great idea to increase tourism in Dog River actually makes things worse beyond Hank's wildest dreams.

- Prime Minister Stephen Harper; Canada AM's Seamus O'Regan and Beverly Thomson guest star in the most unforgettable Corner Gas episode ever -

- Season high 1.81 million watch last night's penultimate episode on CTV -

Corner Gas goes out with a bang in the series' most unexpected episode ever when what seems like a great idea to increase tourism in Dog River actually makes things worse beyond Hank's wildest dreams. Guest starring Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Canada AM's Seamus O'Regan and Beverly Thomson, Corner Gas wraps up Monday, March 12 at 8 p.m. ET on CTV with a shocking but ultimately fitting conclusion that will leave Corner Gas fans talking for years. The episode also airs Saturday, March 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The Comedy Network and on demand on The CTV Broadband Network at CTV.ca.

I'm surprised that after four seasons this would be it, I thought it was a pretty popular show...

Edited by Matt

Small town stereotypes were pretty much what it was about. You've gotta admit that running joke where everybody on-camera spits on the floor at the mention of their rival town was pretty classic.