KSU1986

High Definition Vs. Real Life

Which is better, HD or real life?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, HD or real life?

• High Definition
    • Real Life

Ok, so which is better high definition or real life?? I work selling tvs (kinda, I usually try to convince people not to buy tvs or just don't talk to them) and everyone raves about high definition and I try to tell them that Italy looks even better if they were actually there. Just looking for some opinions on the matter.

I hide inside my TV, but only until Debilitas leaves the room.

P.S. Most people who are always down on TV haven't seen Arrested Development, Extras, Bullshit!, or anything else worth watching.

Edited by NotFromOklahoma

Comparing television to real life is a ridiculous notion.

Yeah, agreed, but you'd be surprised by how many people think otherwise. Especially when it means that people can just set their children down in front of a tv and not have to actually raise them.

I once saw a child sitting in a cart literally three feet from a 50 inch television while their parents went off in the store to shop for well over an hour. The kid was completely oblivious to anything around him, eyes so fixated on the television. I felt that we as the associates were supposed to be babysitting this kid, because it was a rather busy Saturday and who knows where in the store the parents were. It was rather sickening thinking back to it.