• The Fantastic Four
    • The Hulk
    • Spawn
    • Hellboy
    • Flash Gordon
    • The Mask
    • Daredevil
    • the Tick

Today I remembered how similar in concept Batman and Iron Man are at times. Also, Free Comic Book Day, May 5th, don't forget.

And Batman can only do so much. The man's main concern is Gotham. I'm sure he does stuff outside of Gotham as Bruce Wayne.

ALSO! maggie gyllenhaal is replacing Katie Holmes in the movie.

I know, Maggie has more talent in her pinky than katie holmes will ever have(She was really the only bad part of the first movie)

Free Comic Day Rules!!!!

Bruce Wayne is a Billionaire of course he gives to charities around the world. It adds to the cover, and gives him reasons to travel around the world.

"der, I can't put on my own suit of armor so I'm gonna stand in this weirdass spinning contraption which will make the suit put itself on my body."

not to mention how he had a machine helping him swing the hammer at the beginning.

the only reason you think Iron Man is so great is because he has yet to fight the man who could beat him easily

Magnet.gif

muthafuckin Magnet Man from Mega Man 3. Iron Man would be fucked.

he is a drunk anyway.

Iron Man could so reverse polarity and fuck Magnet Man up pretty badly. (He's used that trick before, on Graviton I think.)

Iron Man may be a drunk, but he's a drunk with good taste in liquor. That intro kicks ass, don't make me have to repulsor ray a bitch.

we should make a comic about our disagreements. you can be represented by Iron Man and I can be represented by Captain America. we could call it... Civil War.

of course, Iron Man would win (but only because Cap would realize that the war is costing too much to the humans and he would surrender for the greater good. thus, making Iron Man look like even MORE of a douche (if that were even possible))

Marvy Attorney!!! I wish my assistant was Avenger. Instead I have this ditzy temp, who can't spell.

I'm calling you out Tim, let me just get my armor on. By the I'll be using the variable threat armor, that's right War Machine!!! Let's go.

Marvy Attorney!!! I wish my assistant was Avenger. Instead I have this ditzy temp, who can't spell.

I'm calling you out Tim, let me just get my armor on. By the I'll be using the variable threat armor, that's right War Machine!!! Let's go.

War Machine > Iron Man

War Machine was infinitely more destructive, and deliberately ass kicking when Tony was in the Armor. He was on a mission to smack bitches, and he did so with zero tolerance. Don't make me whip out the hulkbuster armor on you.

Edited by bishopx