shade

Why Dallas Green Should Be Real Life Banned

Oh man I used to LOOVE Dallas Green. But now I realize that City and Colour wasn't that great. It was great at the time considering what else I was listening to.

P.S. the rhyming of Nebraska and Alaska is pretty horrible but I've heard worse.

so now that shade says he doesn't like it, you suddenly realize it's 'not that great'?

saw him in the mall in st-catherines,i was there for provincials in theater btw..ya drama douche bag right here...anywho he was there with leah miller from much music, there going out if you didnt know...my friends and i are fans of alexis of fire, so of course we stairted a little, dude just turned his head and walked away..like wtf...dude is so insecure, cant blame him mind you.

Edited by nag95

Worst musician in the last 15 years. He has the vocal range of someone who sings regularly at local bars for drinks and spare change. I hate alexisonfire wish a passion but sadly, I think I'd rather listen to that than his sappy and over-the-top tripe. IF it wasn't for Alexisonfire or his ridiculous fashion sense, you think people would support this guy?

To sum it up, Dallas Green is BORING...just because the guy wears glasses and "sings from the heart" doesn't make it automatically passable--even though, I highly doubt that he would have any meaningful experiences that would even deem him the right to carry on with this "act" and write cliched acoustic rock with no substance at all.

Edited by Shortcut To Moncton

Haha, what does his fashion sense have to do with anything? I didn't even know that was a factor.

Maybe not to you and I but I know for a fact that casual fans tend to listen to artists who has similar personality traits or tendencies to that person. By watching Dallas Green sit on a stool with his prescription-less nerd glasses and spiffy clothing designs, the viewers can "relate" to what he is feeling and to a psychological effect, can automatically respect and appreciate what he is doing.

Maybe not to you and I but I know for a fact that casual fans tend to listen to artists who has similar personality traits or tendencies to that person. By watching Dallas Green sit on a stool with his prescription-less nerd glasses and spiffy clothing designs, the viewers can "relate" to what he is feeling and to a psychological effect, can automatically respect and appreciate what he is doing.

laugh out loud