So shoudl I go to the concert alone?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. So shoudl I go to the concert alone?

• yes
    • no
    • Tim, I'm willing to come to Winnipeg and go to the concert with you.

I've never been to a show alone but then again, I only started going to shows this year because finally decent bands are coming my way. Blonde Redhead and Tori Amos in July! Yay! Sorry, I lost myself there.

You should go if you like them. I used to listen to them when I was in the 9th grade or something like that, didn't know they're still around. I remember In A Reverie got plenty of spins from me.

thats not the topic here, I'm well aware that some of the people here wouldn't like them which is why I made this thread about wether or not I should go alone.

I go to shows alone, in the process I end up meeting new people, and making new friends. Most of my friends have no clue as to what the bands that I listen are anyway. One even told me that Matt Good has one good song called Two Step, whatever. They are just stuck in the vein of what the radio plays, and thats it, they don't care to expand musical tastes.

BTW once again I will being going to see Sam Roberts for the 6th time alone.