shade

Do You Think Shitty Bands Like My Chemical Romance

Not that I've seen. The army of small children at the last concert was there to see Billy Talent. I'm fairly certain that everyone over the age of 18 and under the age of 30 went home after Rise Against and Anti-Flag left the stage.

Gwen Stefani is still around for some reason...

As for Rise Against, I just wish the songs would sound different every once in a while. (Also fans would kill me for saying this, but more of their songs should sound like 'Swing Life Away' in my opinion.)

Edited by soundless_space

Yeah, they can sound similar at times. So can alot of bands (hell, look at Bad Religion). As for Swing Life Away...I have yet to meet a person who expressed their dislike for Rise Against and did not make an exception for Swing Life Away. It's decent, but it's not what I listen to them for.

Gwen Stefani survived by latching herself, like a parasite, to the pseudo-hiphop thing everyone's doing now.

Edited by Sparq

i stand by my original post, but thinking about it, replace Gwen Stefani with:

CrazyTown

If you had told their fans that they are generic and just down-right not good back when Butterfly was as huge as it was, you'd get the same reaction as if you told My Chemical Romance fans the same thing.

if you don't like it, just listen to your MG(B) album until something new (shitty) will replace it.

Edited by sodamntired

crazytown2.jpg

i think da boyz of CrazyTown would like to have a werd with u!!!11!1one!!111

EDIT: i can't wait for Rage Against The Machine to get back together (Zach said they are going to in Rolling Stone, that "now is the right time"), and have a band on the radio and your MTVs saying something with meaning.

MyChemicalRomancePicture1.jpg

ahhhhhh, don't worry guys, my little sister still thinks you're cool. (i don't have a little sister, but its the best I could think of, so sue me.

Edited by sodamntired

Looks like my taste in music these days differ from some of you...ah well I'm always open for new music and I RARELY knock another persons style.

Personally, I'm impartial to MCR...I've only got one song in my 5000 that's by them.

saying "i like their pants" is like saying I like how they took a stance on Landmines

nickelback.jpg

they both showed up at a place. someone told them "put this on" someone else said, "stand like this" and someone else congratulated them on an incredible album.

and they each went home feeling satisfied with themselves.

Edited by sodamntired