Doormat

Shopping List

For which platform?

PC. I haven't owned a console in my life unless you count the very first iteration of the Gameboy.

Smart Cars are awesome....

It's an enclosed super-go-kart. Pickup trucks can, and should, use them as soccer balls.

A Graser, but those generally need to be bomb-pumped and as such are single use only. They destroy themselves and the surrounding area the first time they are used. But they are, in theory, incredibly deadly. So I'd need alot of them.

Otherwise, a bank of COIL megawatt-class lasers which feed through a single aiming lens/turret. Like the ABL, but hopefully in a package smaller than a 747-400. Oh the possibilities...

Edited by Sparq

So have I, my cousin Kenny is a state trooper, and after years of dating girls for no longer than 3 months. Then he met this awesome chick, I mean generally Marine and Hot chick don't end up in the same sentence...but she is the hotness...she's a cop now on one of the city forces...and I'm the bestman in their wedding...

Guns = Hot chicks apparently.

Well there you go. You don't like them but carried one, I love them but go mostly unarmed. I don't own any that are legally classified as firearms, (though my air rifle is close). I do not have any licences. I'm not a hunter, and paper punching gets old fast. I just like the guns and most explosive, ballistic, self-propelled, or directed-energy weapons, lethal or nonlethal, real or theoretical. So my shopping list would be a looooong one if I included all that.

That's the show that clip is from. It's on Discovery and despite the subject matter, it's presentation is pure shit. It is rife with inaccuracies, excessive drama, glaring omissions, and that bald guy who, for someone who claims to be an ex-marine, is a clueless dolt.

I want a Predator UAV to range ahead of my car at all times and watch for traffic problems.

That's the show that clip is from. It's on Discovery and despite the subject matter, it's presentation is pure shit. It is rife with inaccuracies, excessive drama, glaring omissions, and that bald guy who, for someone who claims to be an ex-marine, is a clueless dolt.

I want a Predator UAV to range ahead of my car at all times and watch for traffic problems.

I see...

And that would be awesome, fully loaded with munitions?