Doormat

Shopping List

I don't really want much at all, I've just been needing some kind of MP3 player to get me through the commute and to fall asleep with... and an XBOX 360 which I've been shooting for since release. It's getting to a point where my PS2 is starting to look like it's going to die again, so I'm expecting that I'll finally be getting one for my birthday. I don't know why exactly I but gaming consoles and end up watching DVDs on them more, but I refuse to buy just a plain old DVD player... makes little if any sense to me.

Well played, Meg....well played.

1969 Chevelle SS

2007 Charger SRT-8 with the yellow and black Dodge Super Bee colour scheme.

2007 Vauxhall/Holden/Pontiac Monaro/GTO

2007 Subaru Legacy GT Spec.B

2007 Subaru WRX STi in full WRC rally kit for the winter.

2007 Mitsubishi Baja Raider truck with power winch, also for winter.

A large chunk of land for tracks.

Edited by Sparq

i expected to see and assortment of assault rifles/military surplus on your list, sparq.

Normally they'd be there, but I guess it's been covered in alot of other threads. I guess the track area could be used as a live fire range as well...

Edited by Sparq

must be nice.

the problem anyone who's buying a home in vancouver (and has specific needs/tastes) is faced with is that once you get into the homes that are truly nice, they're so overpriced, you get to the point where you start to consider doing a custom. who wants to pay $3 million dollars for a home that doesnt have EVERYTHING exactly the way you want it?

Exactly, in a lot of Areas of the states, it's the same. My parents just bought a new house, and after Thanksgiving Dinner, I'm going to know down two walls...and even better, in the spring, they're going to add on three more rooms...I'm like shit, just have it built the way you want it.

That's the same reason I want the 1967 Camaro SS...my mom had one when I was the little tyke you see in my avatar...the sound of the engine roaring used to put me to sleep...For about a month after she left me with my grandparents to do an internship...I would sneak out to sleep in the backseat every night, and my grandfather would come out and bring me back in.

Edited by bishopx

My parents used to get my brother to sleep my taking him for a ride on the motorcycles. Guess it's in the blood.

But see, my parents vehicle when I was a child was a Plymouth Voyager minivan. So I want one of these:

apcdodgegrandcaravanup5.th.jpg

The APC Dodge Grand Caravan Extreme is a Viper-inspired minivan that combines the performance of a 3.8-liter Vortech supercharged engine with the cargo carrying capability of the original minivan. The APC Minivan Extreme features Viper Red paint with silver Viper-style racing stripes from front to back, vented and louvered hood with functional ram air intake, Viper-style splitter on the lower front fascia and Viper seats on the custom trimmed interior. A profile view highlights unique 19-inch RO-JA wheels and performance tires, PTP dual side exit stainless exhaust and lowered height due to reduced springs and side skirts with integrated side exit exhaust.

...because it would be bloody hilarious.

Edited by Sparq

Mine usually do work, just not lately. I've been too lazy to test them lately, and these webmaster bastards are figuring out hotlink protection. Fixed, anyway. As for what's wrong with me, that depends how much time you have.

Speaking of military stuff...

"Cute" H&K Usp 45ACP ~$700+

http://www.gunsamerica.com/976954010/Guns/...w_H_K_45ACP.htm

Illegal Glock 18 ~$?

http://atlantisarms.com/History/G18Glock.html

It's illegal for civilians in America so here...Pretty ironic that they would ban a full auto 9mm pistol, but not:

IMI Desert Eagle .50AE ~$1200

http://www.gunsamerica.com/976954090/Guns/...50AE_by_IMI.htm

If you ever need to got through walls...

And also:

Barret M82 .50 ~$7999.00

http://www.gunsamerica.com/976960416/Guns/...arrett_M_82.htm

If ever you need to shoot through an elephant 2+ miles away...