Doormat

Shopping List

Ya, I googled but didn't find anything that peaked my interest. Mostly because most websites don't provide a suitable description of the product. There could be lots that I'd be happy with that I just don't know of yet.

Looking for something that holds 8 oz of liquid, and is either made of titanium (I'd love silver but that's way too expensive right now) or lined with something (glass, probably) that won't leave a bad flavour in the booze or eventually rust or something.

Something that has the elbow shape (or whatever it's called) as well to fit against your body better and doesn't have any dumb pattern or anything on it; want something solid and clean looking that I can have engraved.

8 mile is far less exciting than it seems. it's just a road, with a sign to designate it as such.

I've been there too, it's where the cost of living is going up, and the chance of living is going down.

As for the Gun, I didn't care what it was, I was just glad the night didn't end with a bullet in my ass.

Now back to the list...

I need a new leather trench coat...for those that don't know it, I love leather jackets and coats, I have seven.

Edited by bishopx

Cashmere? I thought men are supposed to wear razor-wire laced combat fatigues?

Winter jacket=Snowboard jacket

a snowboard jacket would be nice if i was in mountain es BC, not flat ontario. As for the razor-wire, all i gotta say is, damn those NDP.

USB headset with boom mic (mic is inexplicably blown on mine), new 5.1 PC speakers (right rear channel blown somehow), Logitech G15 keyboard (third time), and a deuterium flouride laser (impossible for me...)