Lauren

Batman Vs. Superman

Who Pwns?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Pwns?

• Superman
    • Batman

wow, i'm really the minority here.

while i appreciate bruce wayne's ambitions in batman, essentially, he's a rich bitch with a utility belt and a butler.

superman cannot be seperated from him numerous and extremely useful powers. the only way to kill superman/clark kent is with kryptonite, while batman/bruce wayne could be brought down by a bad cold, or any other plight of man.

edit: i would do batman over superman. i think his extreme and awesome superpowers might throw off his game. and i could make batman my bitch.

Edited by Lauren

edit: i would do batman over superman. i think his extreme and awesome superpowers might throw off his game. and i could make batman my bitch.

and by 'throw off his game' you mean 'he might get overly excited and it's death by snoo snoo for lauren'.

i don't think you could make batman your bitch. catwoman and plantwoman (i forget her name) failed at that. what do you bring to the game that they don't?

You are right about Batman being "a rich bitch with a utility belt and a butler" HOWEVER, he is also EXTREMELY trained in many different fighting styles, extremely acrobatic and incredibly smart.

Superman, on the other hand, is only a super hero because of the sun. Sure, he has super strength, he can fly, has heat vision, x-ray vision, super speed and is damn near indestructible, but he didn't have to work for any of those things.

Obviously, Superman would win a fight, but not as easily as you'd expect.

Batman gets my vote (seriously, read Batman: Year One if you doubt his badassness!)

Edited by Hyphnip

wow, i'm really the minority here.

while i appreciate bruce wayne's ambitions in batman, essentially, he's a rich bitch with a utility belt and a butler.

superman cannot be seperated from him numerous and extremely useful powers. the only way to kill superman/clark kent is with kryptonite, while batman/bruce wayne could be brought down by a bad cold, or any other plight of man.

yeah, you might be right about batman being a rich bitch, but consider this:

superman can fly around the globe at will. he has the strength to fight an entire army, and yet he does nothing to promote world peace. however, crossed with a burglar stealing a loaf of bread, or a man with male-pattern-baldness with a lust for power, suddenly, superman's a hero. i don't get it. why wouldn't he mediate between warring countries? feed the hungry? nurture and care for the sick, as he is, like you said, immune to everything, save for a glowing green rock.

batman works because his efforts are localized, and he has a motive. superman, aside from his powers themselves, has no motive. had his powers not developed in his adolescence, he would have done nothing. i've always found him a bit weird because he essentially does the same thing as batman, and yet, his powers are far superior. oftentimes, he'll fight the same villans batman does or tackle similar, if not identical, problems. so what that tells me, is that either superman is not doing things to his full potential, or that batman is able to fight crime at the level of a super-human alien dude with "natural" endowments that make him literally unstoppable. or both. sure, kryptonite is a weakness, but we all know it's purpose as a storytelling device. the stuff might put supes through a lot of pain, but he's still kicking. not a real weakness IMO. plus, who's died more often? only pussies die. real men get paralyzed and then ass kick their way back to health (that's in no way a shot at christopher reeve, lol)

/nerd rant

Edited by borntohula

Superman is without value. Like building an orbital weapons platform of vast power, then painting it pink and using it's terrible particle beams to slash giant hearts in to the landscape and draw a cartoon puppy on the moon.

Batman may be less capable, but at least what he does is a phyisical possibility at least some of the time.

Superman is without value. Like building an orbital weapons platform of vast power, then painting it pink and using it's terrible particle beams to slash giant hearts in to the landscape and draw a cartoon puppy on the moon.

Batman may be less capable, but at least what he does is a phyisical possibility at least some of the time.

haha well said.