bishopx

What Was The Last Track You Downloaded?

I just downloaded a large amount of Fair To Midland(Thank you Mrss. Jesus, I can dig what you've been talking about.), Explosions In The Sky,(I wanted to see what the buzz was about, thanks Meg for raving about them so much), and Phoenix(Damned Cadilac Commercial wouldn't get out of my head, but damn they're awesome)

I believe last I downloaded was "the dreams we have as children" which is a Noel Gallagher live acoustic album at the teenage cancer trust or something like that, pretty good, mostly Oasis tunes, but some covers as well, really solid actually

I bought/downloaded a bit of music lately.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Fever To Tell (I love Yeah Yeah Yeahs)

Florence and the Machine-Lungs (awesome!)

Lady Antebellum-Need You Know (haven't listened to it yet, I needed some country)

Cage the Elephant-Cage the Elephant (haven't listened to it yet)

Noah and the Whale-The First Days of Spring (again, awesome)

Laura Marling-I Speak Because I Can (haven't listened to it yet)

Mumford and Sons-Sigh No More (perhaps the best thing I've heard in awhile)

M83-Saturdays=Youth (pretty relaxed.)

Edited by Jarrod

Tom Petty Anthology.

I assume you mean the Live Anthology? Great, great collection of songs. I hope you got the 5 disc version.

I guess the last thing I downloaded was the a Vera Lynn album, because for some reason, I want to hear what music was like in the 40s and 50s.

I assume you mean the Live Anthology? Great, great collection of songs. I hope you got the 5 disc version.

I guess the last thing I downloaded was the a Vera Lynn album, because for some reason, I want to hear what music was like in the 40s and 50s.

Try the Andrew's Sisters and early Frank Sinatra.

Downloaded MG live in Edmonton and it was fucking awesome!!!