nicholaus

Running For Home Cover By Allison Crowe

I didn't listen to it and I don't care to.

SHOVE THAT UP YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!11111

maybe later

it's nice (especially since it's so rare for people to cover mr. good), but there's nothing that sets this cover apart from the original (aside from the fact that the original is better). so in my mind, it's a nice gesture that points to matt as being a great songwriter, but doesn't do anything for the lady doing the covering.

I didn't know she had a new album out. I really liked her cover of Hallelujah (it manages to stand out among thousands of covers of that song, along with the Jeff Buckley and Amanda Palmer versions).

I like her voice, but it's true, she really doesn't do much interesting to the song.

thats one of the best covers out there...better than some of the youtube versions, the german one im not really liking as much.... but the allsion crowe song is better than the canadian idol guy who ruined apparitions...