RicardoObviouso

Has Anyone Ever Noticed...

Sometimes these threads are like train wrecks, you can't help but to watch. Owen, I am shocked and awed by this new wickedness you've unveiled...go with it...hilarity can only ensue...

Evan...not much you can say or do can surprise me...I just expect you to be unabashedly wicked.

Anyone who takes offense at this...simple solution...start a "Needle Dick Bugfuckers" thread... and call it even.

Owen, I am shocked and awed by this new wickedness you've unveiled

I dunno. I don't think it's "wicked" to not be unattracted to unattractive people ;)

Like...damn. What's the obesity rate nowadays? 60% or some such nonsense?

Edit: A lot of people look at this thread and think "wow, how shallow. He's only examining people's physical appearance, and not their personality."

BULLSHIT. People's appearance reflects their personality to a strong degree. If I see an incredibly fat girl, it says to me that she lacks a certain degree of both self restraint and self respect. Just like if you see someone with a t-shirt eight sizes too big and jeans at his ankles you can ascertain that he likely has a shitty taste in music and can't spell.

Edited by Prometheon

I dunno. I don't think it's "wicked" to not be unattracted to unattractive people ;)

Like...damn. What's the obesity rate nowadays? 60% or some such nonsense?

Edit: A lot of people look at this thread and think "wow, how shallow. He's only examining people's physical appearance, and not their personality."

BULLSHIT. People's appearance reflects their personality to a strong degree. If I see an incredibly fat girl, it says to me that she lacks a certain degree of both self restraint and self respect. Just like if you see someone with a t-shirt eight sizes too big and jeans at his ankles you can ascertain that he likely has a shitty taste in music and can't spell.

you guys keep saying everything that's on my mind...

every move i make in my life starts with judging from first impressions. first impressions are usually that of the visual variety. if i dont like what i see, i move on.

appearance is almost everything.

you can be the smartest girl in the school, but if you aren't pretty, you aren't being asked to the dance.

Owen, what I really should say, is bluntness.

This thread is getting to be quite entertaining. It's less about any sort of size, gender, or anything of that sort, and more about the rules of attraction. As well as self-presentation. I've seen some young ladies that were a few pounds heavier than my usual fare, and still found them attractive. Attraction has a lot to do with how you carry yourself. You could be pure hotness personified, but if you walk slouched, with your shoulders hunched, I probably won't notice you. A good friend of mine, is 6'6, 250, and because of the way she carries herself, guys are always asking if they can climb her. It's pretty funny, but really it says a lot about the power of self image.

Edited by bishopx

Wrong. Talk about generalizations.

if you're going to post in this thread in an attempt to start something, "Wrong" won't cut it. back it up or pound sand.

I don't want to start anything, really. I just can't believe my eyes sometimes. And no one else was responding to the generalizations in here - people have no idea what goes on in other people's lives that makes them the way they are.

Edited by soundless_space