sodamntired

Looking For A Pen Pal

This thread has now joined the list of a great reasons I woke up this morning.

Sodamned...maybe you should just post a personals ad and get to the point...your disappointment at a denied handjob, underlies a need for attention. So rather than go all Jeffrey Dahmer(Read: Dear little foreign dude, I want to fuck you and eat you, and I mean eat you with some A-1 and a nice green salad) why not just post an add in your local personals, and get your issues resolved?

Sodamned first letter

Dear Little Foreign Dudes,

Welcome to our country. I would like to get to know you better. Would you like to come to my house for handjobs and dinner? We could have fun choosing tenderizer, er I mean lotions, and discuss the our favorite cuts of meat. I personally prefer nice juicy human, I mean chicken thighs. Maybe we could marinate, er I mean take a bath together. I could run herbs and spices, I mean healing herbs into your skin. Would you like that? What wines do you think you'd like to be served with, I mean served? See you soon delicious little foreign dude.

Your Pen(is)pal and eating buddy,

Sodamnedhungryforhumanflesh.

ok, the reason I started this thread, was because I had a pen pal some 3 years ago. a girl I asked out, she told me that she just had her last class of the year at a college, but she gave me her address, and we sent letters, and it was great. she's living in Africa now, or something. and, why am I typing this?:

haha thats for putting that on me.

i feel like this thread could have made a nice post in the random things thread. this is a waste of anton's money.

i think all of std's shit should either be in his thread or the lounge.

in a perfect world, he would just go the fuck away, but lord knows there's nothing perfect anymore.

haha thats for putting that on me.

i feel like this thread could have made a nice post in the random things thread. this is a waste of anton's money.

L, I like you, but that is one of the silliest statements I have ever read. Threads don't cost money.

ok i promise i won't make new threads. i will post only in my thread which no one reads, or i will post in threads already made.

EVERYONE READS YOUR STUPID THREAD AND YOU KNOW IT.

god you are such a whiny twat, i can't stand it. you make me want to kick puppies. THAT IS FUCKED UP, DUDE. puppies are CUTE. they did not DO anything to warrant a kicking.

but this is how you make me feel.