Crusader

Hey Sexy People

almost there now and thanks again to everyone who's helped, offering.

Brand new Personal Profile (Introduced in 2.2)

The personal profile feature has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with a large focus on social networking features, such as profile comments and user rating.

Who will be the first negative rating!?

re: christmas banner

i think shiri was drawing something up?

I think we can all agree that CalgaryDave is the shit. I was certainly not expecting that level of generosity from anyone.

Edit: Everyone else is clearly awesome too, and I actually donated a comparitively small amount. I'm just surprised because calgarydave hasn't been here for very long, so he almost has less "incentive" as he's had less time to absorb the amazing community.

Edited by Prometheon

Hey, I don't use PayPal and I don't want to. Would a cheque work?

Let me know, and I can mail one off to you... PM with address and that shit.

And I"d better be in the Christmas banner. If I'm not in it, than no money (but still you'll get a few bucks)

We're actually getting pretty damn close (minus the US exchange rate) to being able to afford the license. If you still want to chip in via mail-in, it'll likely go towards hosting the forums/website.

As for the banner go bug Shiri (Designate) ;)

danke

We now sit at a grand total of $135.46 USD!! Amazing job guys and gals. Thanks to all of you who've pitched in the last day.

The people who wanted custom usergroups will get them in the next few days.

And I'm still on getting a mailing address for the people who still want to help out.

Thanks for your support!