I kinda wish I hadn't read that spoiler, but at the same time...that's really cool.

I heard it was Fox's idea to have the first 5 episodes suck so much, and that Joss won't be able to to start the show he wanted to make until ep 6, so we'll see.

I remember watching 1 episode of Firefly when it first aired on Fox (I believe it was "Shindig") and thinking "Damn, this show sucks." and then my best friend tried in vain to get me to watch the pilot, and I was just soooo boored at the time.

My friends won't stop bugging me about it, because I'm such a huge Firefly fan now. Serenity really did it for me.

Let's hope Dollhouse is the same. So far Joss Whedon has not done anything I haven't liked.

Every time we see him on TV randomly or watch him on Chuck, we always go "Look it's the man, the man they call Jayne!"

We're cool.

Yes Tim, you must watch Firefly.

I would concur with the sentiment of Dollhouse's improvement. I knew it would because I've noticed that it sometimes takes Joss a while to iron out the bugs. As far as I'm concerned, the first season of Buffy was fucking awful through and through, but it got better after the season two opener.

I 100% agree with you.

Last friday's episode was actually decently entertaining.

I'm just waiting for the big bad to start coming into play. I think that'll be the make or break part.

From the Twitter of Felecia Day

"Man, day getting worse and worse. Found out my Dollhouse ep, #13 isn't gonna air. Only on DVD. Such a great part too. Thx Fox. :angry:"

"Thx all, to clarify seems like they'll air #12 as the finale and not air my ep #13 at all? So weird :angry: Ask @foxbroadcasting I guess?"

"Tonight: watching Dollhouse (it is again, NOT CANCELLED lol) then writing and spending time with my Xbox. Our relationship needs work. ;)"

I kinda like Twitter, it helps keep me in the loop and allows me to stalk celebrities from the comfort of my computer chair!