Crusader

Matthew Good 2011 Tour Dates!

The hometown crowd is usually a better crowd from what I've seen, I went to 6 shows on this tour and Vancouver was the only one where the crowd stood the entire set, the only one where a crowd started the KICKASS chant before the encore and other than Victoria seemed to have the more respectful crowd with very few people constantly yelling song requests. Some of the other shows I was at people were just talking loudly throughout the LOES material and barely seemed to maintain a pulse during any song other than Load Me Up. So its not hard for me to imagine why he might be tempted to play a bit more at home, from the 13 shows I've seen, the 4 Vancouver shows were the best.

If a crowd stands the whole show, and yells the KICKASS thing, you deserve more songs for not being lame. Maybe that would get some of the lame crowds i was a part of this tour get off their asses and enjoy the fact they are at a freaking rock n roll concert. I think the people sitting on their hands during even rockin-out songs and when everyone else around them is standing should go to a ballet or theatre production next time.

Edited by Moonlight_Graham

For fun, I'm reviving this old thread to ask if anyone is aware of recordings from the 2011 tour other than Edmonton and one of the Toronto shows. I listen to both shows on a semi-frequent basis. It was my favorite tour so far and I'd like to have a few shows to listen to if anyone is willing to share or point me in the right direction!

For fun, I'm reviving this old thread to ask if anyone is aware of recordings from the 2011 tour other than Edmonton and one of the Toronto shows. I listen to both shows on a semi-frequent basis. It was my favorite tour so far and I'd like to have a few shows to listen to if anyone is willing to share or point me in the right direction!

The Kitchener show is in the Upload thread in the Lounge.

Edited by uglyredhonda