i'm at my mom's house. she has dial up. no new CoCa for me :blink: thanks for bringing it up though...

;)  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  (8)

you just earned yourself a slappin'

(8)

oh i like the way this is going (8)

but anyway, this song is amazing. Coheed at their best.

i've only recently been checking them out thanks to the demands of my friend, but i have to be honest the vocals were a little intense at first but they're growing on me. but hey same with billy corgan. the new album is coming out soon, did you see the online preview?

yeah i checked it out. it's more epic then rocky. and you're right, when i first heard the vocals i was taken back but they've grown on me. it's better to have a unique vocalist then some mainstream sound. coheed & cambria are the sort of band that i'll listen to every now and then and really enjoy it. i don't listen to them 24/7, but when i come back to them it's like i've rediscovered this awesome band.

This may be presumptious, as i've only listened to it through once, but, i declare GAIBS IV to be "Disapointment of the Year."

I've never expected so much of an album i didn't like. I want to cry.