It is one of those albums that grow on you. At the first run through I felt like Inso... Dan#2, that it was the disappointment of the year. However the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I think compares favorably to the other albums.

On a related note, the cover art is pretty cool...

Yeah, this CD really grew on me. None of the songs are as strong as "Time Consumer" or "The Crowing" but there are definately some here that stand up to previous albums. Plus the lyrics are pretty intriguing.

"So cry on bitch why aren't you laughing now?"

I may have said this before, but i was beyond excited. I thought "Welcome Home" was one of the strongest songs i've heard in the last few years, and then the rest....

I'm trying to come around to it, i have it qued up after LD 50..

the new Coheed is all over the place, while kinda sounding the same the whole way though all at once. I like it but I feel 2nd stage is better, and their shabutie stuff is better than that. The new Cd reeks of money and production. Not that it's a bad thing at all, just a lot more going on.

I was there.. not the easiest place to get to, but great show!

Aside from Mewithoutyou.. what the hell was going on with them? I could've gone to jane and finch if i wanted to hear a homeless man sing for me.

Dredg were great, I wish they would've played for longer.. and Coheed just flat out rocked. Great night. set list went something like..

keeping the blade

always and never

welcome home

ten speed

delirium trigger

and then the order gets kind of fuzzy...

blood red summer

time consumer

wake up

apollo 1

favor house atlantic

the suffering

devil in jersey city

three evils

everything evil

encore:

in keeping secrets

final cut

Edited by primetime_deliverance

Yeah really, terrible venue. the sound isnt that great and the sightlines are just ok.

I came down from ottawa to see it, and you guys have got to have the most shittacular public transit system.

But damn, coheed just flat out rocked. Where were you? i was 3 or 4 rows back on the right, surrounded by chicks, of course.

Yeah really, terrible venue. the sound isnt that great and the sightlines are just ok.

I came down from ottawa to see it, and you guys have got to have the most shittacular public transit system.

But damn, coheed just flat out rocked. Where were you? i was 3 or 4 rows back on the right, surrounded by chicks, of course.

i was on the left side, then the middle - about 15 rows back maybe. surrounded by boys who looked like girls.