What's with insulting surburban kids?

Dude, we have to make LONG car rides just to get downtown. Just because we get a first-class education, have 2 SUV's in our driveway and live in crime-free neighbourhoods doesn't mean we're not oppressed. I mean, damn, there isn't a Second Cup or a Starbucks for blocks, and the parking spaces at the malls are filled up by the time you get there...

i hate the suburbs because they're gross yet oh-so-enjoyable. there's lots to be pissed off at in the suburbs.

Expectations are a big one. I don't want to be my dad, an overweight suit who doesn't know what love is anymore.

Alienation. Sure these are both related, and oh-so-cliche, but do you know what it's like to be called a fag every day because you don't wear american eagle?

Ignorance. the fact that there are two suv's in the driveway, when two fucking civics would suffice? the consumer culture is disgusting, but no one will go against the static quo.

i could go on, but i'm lazy, and i want to go eat some Kraft Peanut Butter, spread on Wonderbread, and then watch a few hours of cable telly.

i hate the suburbs because they're gross yet oh-so-enjoyable. there's lots to be pissed off at in the suburbs.

Expectations are a big one. I don't want to be my dad, an overweight suit who doesn't know what love is anymore.

Alienation. Sure these are both related, and oh-so-cliche, but do you know what it's like to be called a fag every day because you don't wear american eagle?

Ignorance. the fact that there are two suv's in the driveway, when two fucking civics would suffice? the consumer culture is disgusting, but no one will go against the static quo.

i could go on, but i'm lazy, and i want to go eat some Kraft Peanut Butter, spread on Wonderbread, and then watch a few hours of cable telly.

you don't wear american eagle? ha! loser.

this is directed at the guy labelling suburbian kids having nothing to scream at..its just a form of music man..people scream when they are happy, scream when they are sad, scream when they are angry..just because they are screaming doesn't mean that they think they have it bad in life and they are deprived.

And the best part is, out of the maybe 40 collective minutes with vocals on the last Coheed CD, there was maybe 15 seconds of screaming. It was probably more like 10 though.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA LYRICS

"Time Consumer"

the young stale memories of play the role to your part

librarian find me the pole the one that kicks your head in

with my own time role your own innocence by

grab on to my sleeve the one that grabs at your ankle

debate to understand that we all have a flaw

then fail to represent your life as you know it

god grant you one wish to turn back the time...

correct and create, making sense of

me and my star matthew good night

you know by law when you'll be forgiven

maria my star matthew good night

you know my lord when you'll be forgiven

so they pulled your confidence down with those verbal discrepancies

now and then you'll gain what they've lost through a challenge of unpronounced

pain is only a pulse if you just stop feeling it

you might be able to use the very thing that makes us up

wait, now, here when will you believe?

me i'm merely asking you to help me when did i say to murder?

wait, now, here, please hear me out

time consumer, time consuming, consume me

Wow. I didn't think this would work, but i remember the first time i listened to this song, i thought i was crazy cuz i heard "Matthew Good". I thought maybe my obsession was getting a tad unhealthy, but i'm not crazy!!! it was part of the song.

Edited by insober

Because he snores!!

plus e has terrible colour coordination skills, and i REFUSE to share living area with someone who doesn't know the difference between violet an lavender!!

Edited by insober

Because he snores!!

plus e has terrible colour coordination skills, and i REFUSE to share living area with someone who doesn't know the difference between violet an lavender!!

you would think he would at least know his purples, you know?

i've been paying into cpp for three years, but you can only have it if i die.

Promise you won't be mad?

I don't think we're ready to mix our cd's yet. You can have your sehlf, i'll have mine, k?

i've been paying into cpp for three years, but you can only have it if i die.

Promise you won't be mad?

I don't think we're ready to mix our cd's yet. You can have your sehlf, i'll have mine, k?

look, if satty is gonna be somebody's gay, he's gonna be mine, and we are gonna go looking for men together and paint each other's nails, and it will be awesome cuz i won't even need any friends that are girls at all cuz i will have a boy-girl.

sweet.

why don't you fags just go ahead and get married, huh?

;)

somebody gave us their blessing, jerkass.

And as for painting nails, he'd hafta pick me. i've been doing mine since grade 7, so don't go there, girlfriend.

why don't you fags just go ahead and get married, huh?

;)

somebody gave us their blessing, jerkass.

And as for painting nails, he'd hafta pick me. i've been doing mine since grade 7, so don't go there, girlfriend.

i don't ever really give my blessing, i just lie and smile and make you think i am..

it'll be changed once i hit the 500nf$ mark. it's temporary. i go to the symbol, and then i'll settle with my company, and go back to being regular old Insober.