(GY)RazorKnife

Matt Msn

you never know.

if i recall, the webmasters from disorientation and mgtabarchive.com have his msn. not like they're going to give it out...

i don't necessarily like to talk to people i don't know... especially the annoying fan type. ;)

heck, i don't even talk to people from around where i live anyways. most people around here suck.

Ah, what a double edged knife.

On the one hand, anybody who knows Matt's msn isn't likely to give it out. And if they do, then Matt will probably change his msn to get rid of the lossers that keep talking to him. As a side effect this place will get an even worse rep with him...

On the other hand, the only way people who claim to know his msn could prove it would be to give it up.

I think it's best that if people do know it, that they keep it to themselves. Tread Lightly in the public domain.

Peace

;)

Well that's certainly calling it as you see it.

You could have phases that funnier i.e. is it just me, or does this thread smell like bullshit; or wow, what is that odor, oh yeah, it's bullshit.

Peace

yeah, ive had the rexlessrex one in my msn for probably over 2 years. im still waiting for him to add me. after the first year i kinda lost hope. now i just keep it on to make it look like i have more people on my list.

yeah, ive had the rexlessrex one in my msn for probably over 2 years. im still waiting for him to add me. after the first year i kinda lost hope. now i just keep it on to make it look like i have more people on my list.

hahaha.. i wouldnt have admitted that

hahaha.. i wouldnt have admitted that

Yeah that's pretty cool that you did admit to it.