Considering that I'm British, this is a fucking cake walk.

For a start, your list has at least two albums that were RELEASED in 2003 (Absolution in September 2003, and the Snow Patrol album in late November/Early December 2003 - it was subsequently re-released when Run proved that wet indie could be sold to the mass consumer public). Keane are utterly pointless bedwetter trash, the Stereophonics album hasn't even been released yet and they've been long past their sell-by date since 1999.

Not in any order:

The Go! Team - Thunder. Lightning. Strike

Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

The Futureheads - The Futureheads

Morrissey - You Are the Quarry

Mclusky - The Difference between me and you is that I'm not on Fire

thisGIRL - Uno

The Open - The Silent Hours

Hope of the States - The Lost Riots

Ash - Meltdown

Amusement Parks on Fire - Amusement Parks on Fire

The Streets - A Grand Don't Come for Free

The Fall - The Real New Fall LP

The Zutons - Who Killed the Zutons

Patrick Wolf - Lycanthropy

Charlotte Hatherley - Grey Will Fade

PJ Harvey - Uh Huh Her

Hell, even the Libertines' album was better than some on your list. There's loads I forgot, but the gist of it is that you have no real idea what British music is all about.

Ok first of all you are brittish, i am not, i did not get Absolution or Final Straw until their North American Release in 2004.

yes LSVO is an 05 release, but i wanted to include it. and Jsut because Performance and Cocktails was their best work does not mean that the phonics are garbage now. YGGTTCB was awful i will give you that but LSVO is a step in the right direction.

thanks for that list though, i will be sure to download some of them right away.

Ok first of all you are brittish, i am not, i did not get Absolution or Final Straw until their North American Release in 2004.

yes LSVO is an 05 release, but i wanted to include it. and Jsut because Performance and Cocktails was their best work does not mean that the phonics are garbage now. YGGTTCB was awful i will give you that but LSVO is a step in the right direction.

thanks for that list though, i will be sure to download some of them right away.

All I've heard is the new single...don't like it to be frank.

Plus, I tend to make lists based on their original release dates, not the later ones.

Dakota is not really good, there are a few good tracks on LSVO. nowhere near a P/C or a WGA. but they are on the way back. small steps..... hopefully we can get mor performance quality music out of them soon.

who sings in thisGRIL??? they sounds a bit like James from the Manics.

Edited by Baby Faced Assassin

I'm really digging their new album right now. Its heavier than the few songs I've heard from their previous album but it definately works for them.

Check out "Hands Open". Not the greatest lyrics but it's sure a catchy tune.