sedated19

Matthew Good Ltd Ed. Dvd

there was no aussie edition, yo

i'm pretty sure the australian would know if there was an australian version.

don't you think?

yeah, that's fine in theory, except a ) hmv australia doesn't have it, b ) ebay doesn't have it c ) no one here has it and d ) no one here has ever mentioned it.

No Aussie edition. Apparently Universal didn't want to support it or something like that. They did a shit arse job of supporting 'Avalanche'. Though it didn't help when IAWCC was the radio single released. It should have been Weapon.

My friend went to a big cd/dvd/book sale the other week. There were like 30-40 copies of 'Beautiful Midnight' and 'Avalanche' for $9.99 (Normally $29.99).

They did a shit arse job of supporting 'Avalanche'. Though it didn't help when IAWCC was the radio single released. It should have been Weapon

Weapon was the first single, it played for like 6 months before they started playing catastrophe.

That could be on the money.

I know of at least a dozen copies (avalanche) that were sold.

There was a review of 'Avalanche' in the main paper of Victoria (herald sun - www.heraldsun.com)in the Music section. It was a 4-star review noting there were a couple of gems in this album. I'm not sure if that helped, as thousands of people read that paper.

I was refering to Australia. IAWCC was the first and only radio single of Matt's released in Australia.

If that was the only single in aussi land, then how could you have a Hello Time Bomb version? (a good one at that, better than the german one)Unless your talking about Matt good singles and not including MGB.

Please clear this up