Ravenous Yam

Nf Moonbase

Who needs to be vapourized inside the Sun when you can chill out on the moon?

I liked the sound of the giant Death Star laser. Giant atomic trebuchets would be cool too. we can throw disease-ridden cow corpses, like it was the Dark Ages again. Get any assholes who want to invade our Sexy NF Moonbase all sick and stuff.

The onlt problem with bring weapons in is that eventually people would start killing each other. There'd be Holy Zealot NF'ers and Cursed Heretic NF'ers, and we'd have wars 'n shit. Sort of a King Of The Hill (not the show) style war, with the Colossal Awesome Pyramid being the Hill. That sounds kinda fun, actually.

There are some people on here who i couldn't live with.

I'm not going to name names, but i know one of you DOES NOT PUT THE CAP BACK ON THE TOOTHPASTE!!!!

I say we start a commune and build big walls and catapult and castles and junk, and call it even.

Nope, just an alcohol "trip".

no i'm sober, it's just KEEP THE FUCKING CAP ON THE FUCKING TOOTHPASTE!!!!

Oh, and i have a joke for y'all:

How do we know the toothbrush was invented in Oklahoma?

it's not a teethbrush!!!!

I've never been to Oklahoma. All i know about Oklahoma is that tattoos are illegal, so i will assume that teeth are bad as well.