jrok

The Workers Sing A Song.....

I've seen it once for sure, maybe twice. love it... sometimes while I am obviously working very hard I'll get AoB stuck in my head and I feel like Im gonna lose it! lol

I have to wait 8 hours before I can go listen to it...what a freakin scam

ITS THE WALKER

i refuse to call it burton cummings theatre. that bastard.

I know, I know, I just thought I would confuse some people so I used the new name, burton cummings is a bastard andnot talented enough to deserve the nameof a theatre, probably why he had to pay (or donate, whatever) to get his name on the building. Please excuse my blasphemy.

Actually, American Woman is pretty awesome.I have no reason to defend B.Cummings, but as far as I'm concerned his band and ensueing solo career was respectable and pretty much successful any way you look at them. (longevity, sales, historical impact etc.) Referring to him as an arrogant, talentless prick? - guess you know him a little better than I. Maybe you're right...

Anywho... no, I'm yet to experience any workers singing a song of mass production on any tour or venue since it was penned.

Ciao.

ITS THE WALKER

I know, I know, I just thought I would confuse some people so I used the new name, burton cummings is a bastard andnot talented enough to deserve the nameof a theatre, probably why he had to pay (or donate, whatever) to get his name on the building. Please excuse my blasphemy.

ohhh it's ok. i've been known to mistakenly call it the burt too. never again.

that fucking sals eating fat fuck. that bastard ruined sals.

ITS THE WALKER

ohhh it's ok. i've been known to mistakenly call it the burt too. never again.

that fucking sals eating fat fuck. that bastard ruined sals.

hah that is the funniest thing i've heard today

No offense, but what are you talking about? He's played like half of the record live:

Carmelina

Fall Of Man

Under The Influence

The Rat Who Would Be King

Workers Sing A Song Of Mass Production

Tripoli

Advertising On Police Cars

He might not play tons from AoB at one given show, but I'd say that 7 out of 12 of it's songs being played at some point or another is pretty good. Especially for a record that he apparently despises.

Fall Of Man is the only song he's played from it exclusively with MGB, so I don't understand why people still say he's barely played anything from that record.

-Marc

As far as I'm concerned, I thought that he had only played Advertising, workers, rat who would be king, and carmelina on tour as a solo artist? Did he play tripoli, fall of man, and under the influence when he was with the band? Cause damn, would I ever give to see Tripoli or those other ones live. Wow. (I wish he would do a tour where he plays 80% of the songs from AoB, as it is my favorite.)

As far as I'm concerned, I thought that he had only played Advertising, workers, rat who would be king, and carmelina on tour as a solo artist? Did he play tripoli, fall of man, and under the influence when he was with the band? Cause damn, would I ever give to see Tripoli or those other ones live. Wow. (I wish he would do a tour where he plays 80% of the songs from AoB, as it is my favorite.)

Matt played tripoli with his new band at a couple of their first shows in 2002, and played under the influence around the same time and on the avalanche tour, the fall of man was only played with mgb prior to AOB's release.