buffalo77

Impressions Of Meeting Matt

Guest jsunC
i have never met matt good, so it was weird.

he also cut out letters and signed it "to meg. i'm clever like a fly when it gets shmoshed"

aha, that's messed up you crazy lady

He's coming here in August. I really want to see him, but I can't. I really, really really really really really want to see him. Anyone want to buy me a ticket???!?!?!

I want to meet him. I really do. I just want to chat with him, perhaps go get some food or something, and just sit and talk to him. I think it would be a very good conversation I would have with him. He just is soo cool.

Most people would consider that creepy.

He's coming here in August. I really want to see him, but I can't. I really, really really really really really want to see him. Anyone want to buy me a ticket???!?!?!

I want to meet him. I really do. I just want to chat with him, perhaps go get some food or something, and just sit and talk to him. I think it would be a very good conversation I would have with him. He just is soo cool.

Most people would consider that creepy.

Well, I am creepy.

at the toronto acoustic show, for all the die-hards like me who lined up 2 hours early to get front row, Matt Good walked by to go to a restaurant across the street. Everyone was respectful and no one yelled at him or anything... or even said anything. A scalper almost asked him if he wanted a ticket, but that's besides the point.

Anyways Matt was seated at a table right by the window of the restaurant so everyone could see him eating his lunch. The look on some of the fan's faces... you could tell some just totally wanted to be stalkers and run up to the lunch and see what he's eating and shit.

It was pretty funny.

I've met Matt a few times and everytime he has been super friendly. He's always willing to sit out in the cold and get through everyone. I met him at after a show in Toronto and mentioned to him that I was from Buffalo and got a chance to talk to him about the show he had played the night before in Buffalo. He was really happy with the crowd and how the show went.

Met him in Ottawa during the Avalanche Tour. Got a pic, talked for a little bit. No attitude, just a real nice guy. Didn't shake hands because he was sick of being sick during that tour. He wished my wife well during her pregnancy. Class act. Knows the fans are important.

That's good to hear he's not actually an asshole... I've only heard what I've heard from the internet, and it's all been negative until this post. I saw a picture of him wearing a shirt which said "I hear Matt Good's a real asshole". Funny stuff, and I guess it makes more sense now.

I met him at the airport (where I work)in Vancouver. I was out smoking on company time and we saw him and said hi and he was so cool. He talked about the tour and what songs he was going to play and why he wouldn't play certain ones (this was the day before the first show of the solo tour by the way)and even talked a little about what was happening in his personal life which shocked me. Then after spending ten minutes trying not to be a dork, I took a photo with him and then we parted ways. It was really great.

Id be kinda afriad to meet him since I think hes so neat, Id be worried it wouldnt go well and that would sour things a little.

When I met Chuck Palahniuk last year it was at the end of the night when he was exhausted, so he wasnt the cheeriest. ;)

Edited by Squee_