• Schindler's List
    • Jurassic Park
    • E.T.
    • Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    • Close Encounters
    • Jaws
    • Duel
    • Other

Curiuos to see what people have to say. He's tied for first for my fav director (with Tarantino).

I personally have a hard time choosing, but I'd have to say E.T. saw in theaters when I was a kid then again with my own kids in 2002. Makes me cry every damn time.

Guest jsunC

Do you mean favourite movie period, or best directed movie.

I'd say Schindler's List was the best directed, for sure, but i like ET best, just cause i loved that movie as a kid.

definately saving private ryan. so good. so much shooting and killing and explosions, and shows good war scenes...its my fave movie of all time. the title adds to the goodness for me, except when kids used to make fun of me and say Saving Ryan's Privates. ahahah ur a loser ryan, then i would cry. no i wouldnt. cuz im the man.

kids used to make fun of me and say Saving Ryan's Privates. ahahah ur a loser ryan, then i would cry. no i wouldnt. cuz im the man.

You know there is something realy wrong with you.

Anyway i love ET. it was just awesome

I've never been a Spielberg fan. I really don't think any of his movies are that great.

That's the same with me. I don't mind his movies, but I don't think they are the best. I am usually really disappointed after seeing his filmes.

kids used to make fun of me and say Saving Ryan's Privates. ahahah ur a loser ryan, then i would cry. no i wouldnt. cuz im the man.

You know there is something realy wrong with you.

Anyway i love ET. it was just awesome

cmon i actually am THE MAN...*kisses arms*

For some reason, I kind of like his lesser known movies...like "Always" and "Hook"...there was a sweet innocence and subtley in them that I always appreciated...